Real Magic Summer Music Sweepstakes
THE PROMOTION IS OPEN ONLY TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE FIFTY UNITED STATES OR THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA WHO ARE AT LEAST 21 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER AT TIME OF ENTRY.
VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
1) SWEEPSTAKES PERIOD: The Real Magic Summer Music Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes” or “Promotion”) starts on April 19, 2022 at 12:00:00 AM Eastern Time (“ET”) and ends on May 15, 2022 at 11:59:59 PM ET (the “Sweepstakes Period”). The Administrator runs the official clock for the Sweepstakes and will solely determine the time by which an entry is received.
2) ELIGIBILITY: The Sweepstakes is open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States or District of Columbia who at time of entry are 21 years of age or older. Employees and non-employee workers of The Coca-Cola Company (the “Sponsor”), Coca-Cola Bottlers, Red Rocks, City and County of Denver, Colorado, Marden-Kane, Inc. (the “Administrator”), and each of their respective parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising, promotion, and internet agencies, suppliers and any other companies engaged in the development, administration, production, fulfillment or distribution of materials for this Sweepstakes (collectively the “Released Parties”) and the immediate families (spouse and parents, children and siblings, and their respective spouses regardless of where they live) and individuals living in the same households, whether related or not, of the above, are not eligible to enter or win a prize. Each entrant (the “Entrant” or “Participant”) by participating in the Promotion agrees to be bound by the Official Rules and by Sponsor’s and/or Administrator’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to this Promotion. Void where prohibited or restricted by law. This Promotion is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations.
3) HOW TO ENTER THE SWEEPSTAKES: During the Sweepstakes Period, go to https://realmagicsummersweepstakes.com/ and follow the instructions to complete and submit the online entry form, including selecting your favorite design and then providing your full name, zip code, mobile phone number, and valid email address. As part of the Sweepstakes entry process, Entrants will be required to indicate that they have read, accept, and agree to be bound by these Official Rules. By completing and submitting the required information the Entrant will receive one (1) entry into the Sweepstakes (the “Entry”). Limit of one (1) Entry per person, per day. For the purposes of this Promotion, a day is defined as the calendar day beginning at 12:00 AM ET and ending the same day at 11:59 PM ET. Entries received in excess of the limits stated herein will be void. Any entry information collected for/from the Sweepstakes shall be used only in a manner consistent with these Official Rules.
Proof of submitting entries will not be deemed to be proof of receipt by Sponsor. Except where prohibited by law, Entrants irrevocably grant to the Released Parties, their affiliates, agents and licensees, the royalty-free right and permission to unconditionally reproduce, store, transmit, publish, display, use or reuse their name and prize information, as well as any other information or materials arising out of participation in the Sweepstakes for advertising, promotional, commercial, publicity and/or any other purposes (without limitation), in any and all media now or hereafter known, in any language, throughout the world, and in any manner without further review, notice, approval, consideration or compensation to the Entrant. Unless prohibited by law, Entrants waive any rights of privacy, rights of publicity, intellectual property rights, and other rights that may preclude the Released Parties from using or disclosing all or any part of an Entry in any manner and for any purpose. By participating, Entrants further release the Released Parties from any future claims arising out of any use or disclosure of Entrants’ participation consistent with these Official Rules. By participating, Entrants acknowledge and agree that Entrants will not now or in the future be paid or compensated in any way for participation or for granting the Released Parties any of the rights set out in these Official Rules, whether chosen as a winner or not. Entrants further agree that the Released Parties are not obligated to make use of any of the rights granted in these Official Rules.
4) RANDOM DRAWING: A random drawing will be held on or about May 16, 2022 from among all eligible Entries received in the Sweepstakes. The drawing will be conducted by the Administrator, an independent judging organization, whose decisions are final and binding on all matters relating to this Sweepstakes. Potential winner is subject to eligibility verification and compliance with these Official Rules. Odds of winning depend on the total number of eligible Entries received.
5) PRIZES AND APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUE (“ARV”): One (1) Grand Prize: A Real Magic Experience for the winner and one (1) guest comprised of (i) round-trip coach airfare for the winner and guest from the airport nearest the winner’s residence (as solely determined by the Sponsor) to Denver, Colorado; (ii) two-nights’ hotel accommodations of Sponsor’s choosing (one (1) room, double occupancy); (iii) two (2) tickets to a 2022 Red Rocks concert (on a date determined by the Sponsor); (iv) a $200 Gift Card for transportation; (v) custom merchandise (as solely determined by the Sponsor); and (vi) VIP tour (subject to availability and at the sole discretion of the Sponsor). ARV: $2,500. Two (2) First Prizes: A pair of tickets to a 2022 Red Rocks concert (on a date determined by the Sponsor) and custom merchandise (as solely determined by the Sponsor). First Prize excludes transportation, lodging, and parking. ARV: $300 each. Total ARV: $600. Fifteen (15) Second Prizes: A custom merchandise kit comprised of item as solely determined by the Sponsor. ARV: $75 each. Total ARV: $1,125. Total ARV of all prizes to be awarded in the Sweepstakes: $4,225.
6) PRIZE RESTRICTIONS: Gift Card and tickets are subject to terms and conditions specified by the issuer, and winner and guest agree to comply with such terms and conditions as well as with all venue rules and regulations. Seat location is at Sponsor’s sole discretion. No substitutions, cash equivalents, or transfer of prize permitted except at the sole discretion of the Sponsor, who reserves the right, where lawful to substitute a prize (or portion thereof) with one of comparable or greater value. Prize may not be sold, bartered, or exchanged by winner. Prize consists of only those items specifically listed as part of the prize. Prize will be fulfilled by the Administrator approximately 3 to 5 weeks after verification.
Travel must be made through the Administrator or Administrator’s travel agent and is subject to the restrictions in these Official Rules. The Grand Prize will be forfeited if: (1) Grand Prize winner is not available to travel on the date specified by the Sponsor; or (2) Proper travel documents (e.g., photo id, passport, etc.) are not obtained by a Grand Prize winner by the date specified by the Sponsor. The Grand Prize winner and his or her travel companion must travel together on the same itinerary. The Grand Prize winner is bound by the terms and conditions of all airlines and other third-party service providers used in connection with the prize. Sponsor is not responsible if tickets, wristbands, etc. are lost, stolen, or misplaced or if any booked transportation is missed for any reason by a Grand Prize winner or their guest and none will be replaced. Exact date and location are subject to change and are at the sole discretion of the Sponsor. A deposit or payment in advance, or presentation of a credit card by the winner, may be required at the time of check-in at the hotel. Unless otherwise noted, any hotel cancellations or changes to hotel reservations after confirmation must be made with the hotel directly, and the winner is solely responsible for any charges or fees arising from changes made directly with the hotel. Winner and the winner’s guest(s) are solely responsible for obtaining any travel insurance (and all other forms of insurance) that they wish to obtain at their own expense and hereby acknowledge that the Sponsor and Administrator have not and will not obtain or provide travel insurance or any other form of insurance.
All expenses and incidentals not specifically mentioned herein as being provided, are not included as part of the prize, and are the sole responsibility of the Grand Prize winner and his/her guest, including, but not limited to: all ground transportation, travel and other applicable insurance, room service, bag check fees, parking fees, laundry service, food, beverages, merchandise, souvenirs, telephone calls, tips, gratuities, service charges and any other personal expenses incurred. By participating, winners and guest(s) agree to maintain their behavior in accordance with all applicable laws and generally accepted social practices in connection with participation in any prize-related activity. Grand Prize winner agrees that the Sponsor is not responsible in any way for any additional expenses, omissions, delays or re-routing resulting from any acts of any government or authority and acknowledge that they are solely responsible for any actions, claims or liabilities of their guest related to any prize-related activity, including, without limitation, any actions, claims or liabilities related to a guest’s use of the prize.
The Sponsor reserves the right, at their discretion, to remove or to deny entry of a prize winner or prize winner's guest who engages in a disorderly or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person at the event.
If the event, in part or in its entirety, is unable to take place as planned for reasons including, but not limited to, scheduling conflicts, cancellations, postponements, delays, an event of force majeure (any acts of God, natural catastrophes, public enemies, war, acts of terrorism, civil commotion, riot, strikes or labor difficulties, lockout, judicial or government order, or other requirement of law, or national emergencies or any other cause beyond the Sponsors’ reasonable control), an unforeseeable health event (e.g., pandemic or epidemic), or for any other reason whatsoever, or for any other reason whatsoever, then Sponsor will have no obligation to award compensation in lieu thereof.
7) POTENTIAL WINNER NOTIFICATION AND CLEARANCE: Each Potential winner will be contacted by the Administrator via email and will be required to complete, sign, and return the following documents (collectively, the “Documents”):  an Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability Release and where legal, a Publicity Release and, as applicable,  IRS Form W-9 to include winner’s social security number that will be used only for the purpose of reporting the winner’s prize earnings to the Internal Revenue Service. If a potential winner (i) cannot be contacted after a reasonable attempt has been made by Administrator (as determined in Sponsor’s sole discretion); or (ii) fails to return the completed Documents by the date stated in the notification letter/email; or (iii) refuses the prize; or (iv) the prize or prize notification is rejected or returned as undeliverable, then such potential winner will be disqualified and forfeits all rights to be deemed a winner and an alternate potential winner will be notified, time permitting. Upon prize forfeiture, no compensation will be given.
8) GENERAL: All federal, state, and other tax liabilities arising from a prize are the sole responsibility of the prize winner. Sponsor and/or Administrator will not enter into any correspondence with non-winning Entrants. The Official Rules prevail should there be any conflict or uncertainty relating to this Sweepstakes based on information or advice provided by any of the Released Parties.
9) CONDUCT: By entering into this Sweepstakes and/or receiving a prize, Entrants and the prize winner agree to be bound by these Official Rules and waive any rights to claim ambiguity in the Sweepstakes or these Official Rules. These Official Rules are accessible at https://realmagicsummersweepstakes.com throughout the Sweepstakes Period. Failure to comply with these Official Rules will result in disqualification. The Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual: (a) suspected of tampering with the Entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes; (b) to be acting in any manner deemed by the Sponsor to be in violation of the Official Rules; or (c) to be acting in any manner deemed by the Sponsor to constitute unsportsmanlike or disruptive behavior, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT OR ANY OTHER INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEB SITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, THE SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES AND COSTS (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, ATTORNEYS’ FEES) FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
10) LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: The Released Parties assume no responsibility or liability for (a) any incorrect or inaccurate Entry information, or for any lost, late, illegible, stolen, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible, misdirected, faulty, failed, garbled or jumbled electronic data transmissions; (b) any unauthorized access to, or theft, destruction or alteration of Entries at any point in connection with the operation of this Sweepstakes; (c) any technical malfunction, failure, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regard to any equipment, systems, networks, lines, satellites, servers, computers, mobile device, or providers utilized in any aspect of the operation of the Sweepstakes; (d) inaccessibility or unavailability of the Internet or any combination thereof; or (e) any injury or damage to the Entrant’s or to any other person's computer or mobile device, which may be related to or resulting from any attempt to participate in the Sweepstakes or download any materials from the Sweepstakes. If, for any reason, the Sweepstakes is not able to run through completion for reasons which may include, without limitation, infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes which may corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes, including any other factors beyond Sponsor’s reasonable control such as war, riots, terrorism, civil unrest, strikes, blackouts, supply shortages, order of governmental authority, an “act of God” (e.g., natural disasters, weather, etc.) or an unforeseeable health event (e.g. pandemic or epidemic), then the Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes in whole or in part, without further liability to the Entrants or third parties. This Sweepstakes may be canceled or postponed by Sponsor, at any time, in its sole discretion, due to the ongoing pandemic (e.g., Coronavirus/COVID-19). In the event the Sweepstakes is cancelled, Sponsor reserves the right to award the prize from among all eligible non-suspect Entries received prior to the time of the action or event warranting such cancellation. With regard to this Sweepstakes, the Sponsor will only contact those Entrant(s) deemed a potential winner for purposes of clearance and awarding of the prize.
11) ENTRANT AND WINNER RELEASES: All Entrants, as a condition of Entry into the Sweepstakes, agree to release and hold harmless the Released Parties from and against any and all liability, loss, claims, demands or actions of any kind whatsoever for injuries, damages, costs, or losses to persons or property which may be sustained in connection with: (a) submitting an Entry or otherwise participating in any aspect of the Sweepstakes; (b) the acceptance, receipt, ownership, use or misuse of any prize awarded; (c) any typographical or other error in these Official Rules or the announcement of the offering of the prize; or (d) any claims based on publicity rights, defamation, invasion of privacy, copyright infringement, trademark infringement or any other intellectual property-related cause of action. Each prize winner recipient shall bear all risk of loss or damage to the prize after it has been delivered.
Entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and consent to the use of their names, address, photographs, any statements made by Entrants, actual or simulated likenesses, and/or biographical information for public relations, advertising and promotional purposes in perpetuity, throughout the universe, by Sponsor and its designees in any and all media, whether now known or hereafter devised, without notice or further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
13) DISPUTES: Any attempt by a person to use multiple e-mail accounts to enter more than once will result in disqualification. Entries will be deemed made by the authorized account holder of the e-mail address used at time of Entry. In the event of a dispute over who submitted a winning Entry, the authorized account holder of the e-mail address attached to that winning Entry will be declared the winner. “Authorized Account Holder” is defined as the natural person assigned to a username/e-mail address by an Internet access provider, on-line service provider or other organization responsible for assigning usernames/e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the username/e-mail address in question. Potential winner may be asked to provide Sponsor with satisfactory proof that he/she is the Authorized Account Holder of the e-mail address associated with a potential winning Entry. Entry generated by a script, macro or other automated means will be disqualified. Entries that are incomplete, illegible, or corrupted are void and will not be accepted.
14) GOVERNING LAW: This Sweepstakes is conducted in English (which will be given its everyday ordinary meaning), and Entrant agrees that: (a) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resorting to any form of class action, and exclusively by the United States District Court for Atlanta, Georgia or the appropriate Georgia State Court; and (b) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with participating in the Sweepstakes, but in no event attorneys' fees. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the participant and Sponsor’s in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Georgia, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Georgia or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Georgia.
15) WINNER’S LIST: To receive a copy of the winner’s list, available after May 15, 2022, or after all prizes have been awarded, send an email with subject line: "Coca-Cola Real Magic Summer Music Sweepstakes” to email@example.com. All such requests must be received by June 15, 2022.
16) SPONSOR AND ADMINISTRATOR: Sponsor: The Coca-Cola Company, One Coca-Cola Plaza, Atlanta, GA 30313. The Administrator is Marden-Kane, Inc., 575 Underhill Blvd., Suite 222, Syosset, NY 11791.
The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.
Red Rocks, City and County of Denver, Colorado are not sponsors of this Sweepstakes.
Copyright 2022 Marden-Kane, Inc. All rights reserved. Entrants are hereby authorized to copy these Official Rules on the condition that it will be for the Entrant’s personal use only.